The LXP Native Reverb Bundle delivers four legendary Lexicon reverb plug-ins including Chamber, Hall, Plate, and Room with over 200 of the most versatile and finely-crafted studio presets from Lexicon’s immense library of sounds. These pristine algorithms represent Lexicon’s state-of-the-art technology and have been designed to create professional, inspirational mixes within popular DAWs like Pro Tools, Logic, and Cubase as well as with any other VST, Audio Unit, or RTAS compatible host.
Each plug-in can be run in mono, stereo or mono in/stereo out and the Input and Output Meters makes it easy to quickly verify signal levels at a glance. The striking user-interface is extremely intuitive and enables the user to easily access the most logical parameters for customization, but also provides the ability to transition deeper into the algorithm to edit a full matrix of parameters. Presets can be saved in a DAW independent format which makes it straightforward for a user to take their personalized presets with them to any studio. To help the user shape their individual sound, a multi-dimensional real-time display offers three different views to provide additional information into the reverb tail, frequency content, or impulse response.
Lexicon processors have become staples in the studio, on stage productions, as well as in every top post-production facility. Now the most trusted name in reverb has complemented the best hardware processors with the best software plug-ins available. The LXP Native Reverb Bundle offers four extraordinary reverb plug-ins that are sure to change the way you color your mix.
The LXP Native Reverb Bundle is ideal for those in professional and project studios looking for unsurpassed quality. It is a fully functional cross-platform plug-in that is compatible with Windows XP, Vista, and 7 along with MAC OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, Power PC and Intel based. The Bundle is Native only, and requires iLok authorization. It will be available in May 2010 with a suggested retail price of US $749.
The Lexicon LXP Native Reverb Bundle feature set includes:
• Four legendary Lexicon reverb plug-ins
• Over 200 brilliantly-crafted studio presets
• Multi-platform compatibility (Windows XP, Vista, and 7; Mac OSX 10.4, 10.5, 10.6, PowerPC and Intel)
• Formats that work seamlessly in any VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible DAW
• Graphical real-time display illustrating the frequency stages of each algorithm
• Presets can be stored in a DAW-independent format and easily transferred to a different DAW
• Full parameter control and automation
• Input and output meters for quick assessment of audio levels
• iLok authorized